Our data protection policy governs the collection, use, disclosure, and care of your personal data. Global Ehsan Relief understands that your personal data is important to you and is committed to handling them with due confidentiality in accordance with the relevant laws.
Global Ehsan Relief collects personal information from our partners, donors and volunteers when they provide it to us through various means such as registration forms, surveys, or other interactions. The personal information we collect may include names, addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers.
Global Ehsan Relief will collect personal data for the following:
1. When you make a donation
2. When you sign up for and participate in our initiatives and events
3. When you contact us
Global Ehsan Relief may use the information you provided for the following:
1. To inform you about upcoming campaigns and initiatives
2. To provide updates and impact reports on past campaigns and initiatives
3. To inform and confirm your participation in our initiatives and events.
4. To reply to any enquiries you have submitted
5. Fulfill any other purpose for which the information was provided to us
Global Ehsan Relief may use your photographs for promotional purposes on our platforms. You may contact us if you do not want your photographs to be used.
Global Ehsan Relief may share personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf
2. When required by law or to comply with a valid legal process
3. To protect the rights, property, or safety of our Charity, our partners, or others
Global Ehsan Relief adopts best practices in handling your personal data. This includes the use of secure servers and other technology to secure our systems and data. Additionally, only identified trained internal staff members are allowed to handle limited personal data. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected.
Our partners may request access to the personal information we have collected about them by contacting us at [email protected]. We will provide our partners with access to their personal information, unless restricted or prohibited by law.
If you would like to:
1. Withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data outlined in this policy,
2. Amend your Personal Data or
3. Make enquiries or give feedback to this policy
Please contact us at [email protected]
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product or service that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 30 calendar days of your purchase or donation.
After the 30 day period, any refund request will be considered on a case to case basis. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs. If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
Effective 9 February 2023